Thursday, January 27, 2011

Progress and Speed Bumps

Alright, so my first painting project was the Stormraven. However, it was brought to a screeching halt. Instead of using the spray paint I normally use and taking the long route of painting it, I bought a more expensive brand. I prepped the model like I do for any other. But something went horribly wrong. A few minutes after spraying, I checked on the model. Turns out, it has a visible rough texture.
So this project is put on hold and I'm going to ask a friend if he could strip the model for me.

In place its place, I painted the majority of the Librarian Dreadnought. Here's what I've got so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment